miércoles, 26 de diciembre de 2018

TALKING ABOUT TOYS

Toys, those little pieces of plastic that seems meaningless but suddenly, they get a big meaning depending of theyr shapr, paint or action feature, when i was a kid they where the most fun part of my life. I am sure most people childhood have a big part levitating around toys, but when i got older, toys evolved along side me and grew in a steady way.

While most people got older and leave toys behind, my obssesion about figures didnt diminish but keep steady and follow the evolution of old and new brands; from Kenner to Sideshow, from my first action figures of The Real Ghostbusters, to the latest ultra expensive premium format statues of Sideshow, along the years i been collecting a lot from different series and markets.

Its fun to collect, is really fun to fool around with this figures but i also enjoy sharing them in photo format and talk about them over the internet and i lose my Tumblr rescently, soo in order to not lose the big amount of reviews and photos of figures i had over there, i decided to open this place.

I ont know who is gonna read this (or if someone at all is gonna read it) but from now on i will update this place with my opinions, reviews and images of figures i own and i want. My pictures and writing are not the best, but if someone find this place and find my opinions and info usefull, tats all i can ask for.

Figures of all sizes, of all rages of prices, of many different series and brands, from the 2019 releases to 1984 figures, Kenner, McFarlane, NECA, Good Smile, Hot Toys, Sotorm Collectibles, Kotobukiya, Epoch, will fill this space from now on.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario