lunes, 30 de enero de 2023

BIOLOGICAL OUTBRAKE

 When i got the first Playstation i was eager to get games, specially Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Battle 22, it was the game that made me want a Playstation actually, soo my parents went to the mall that very same day and get me a game: Resident Evil.

The game scared the shit out of me soo i spent hours looking at my parents play it: the tank controls, the "tik tak" of the clock in the dinning room, the closed doors, the sounds of foot steeps in the corner outside of the camera view, it was the very first time i saw a 3D game and while i didnt finished since it was too difficult to me, i was diying to play Resident Evil 2 for some reason.

And i was also excited for the brand new toys as well since i dont remember any other videogames having toys back then. Toys that looked really gory and grotesque,i took the silly idea to collect all the RE figures in existance tough that prooved way too much for me pretty fast.

While i didnt got all the RE figures i got plenty and it became one of the biggest collection i have since soo many brands toom the licence and the game turned out one of my all time favorite videogame series pretty fast.

Soo i will try to review and take pictures of the Resident Evil part of my collection from now on soo excuse me if theres a lot of Biohazard around here  from now on.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario