viernes, 31 de mayo de 2019

DEMONIC TOYS

Many years ago, when i was in Jr High School i saw in a store one of the Devilman figures. I didnt knew wath it was but it looked extremelly menacing and classy for a toy, it was huge and mean and i never forgot that first contact sincea year later i started learning little by little about Devilman and i started to collect its figures.

The Fewture Devilman line then transformed into my main collection for many years and for that time it was a big obsession of mine. It took me many years get all its figures and to this day all this guys have been on permanent display on my room.

Even now day, in 2018, they are still quiet impresive and thats a lot to say about a toy line from the 90s. And yet, i didnt upload any (good) photos of them and dedicated a post to talk about them either and now with Devilman being soo popular thanks to Netflix´s Crybaby, i think its a good moment to take a second look to this figures.

I know most of my followers dont care for this subject, just ignore my rambling, but i admit i had a lot of fun “rediscovering” all this figures again and if someone enjoy and fav any of this post, i give thanks in advance, and sorry for some dust on the subjects, this has been on display on my room for almost 20 years.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario